Friday 23 December 2011

Fresh Faced...

Last year I decided to start writting a blog and slowly it began to fade, as I had less and less time to write about all the things that blew my mind. I have recently had a lot more time on my hands and have decided to stop being a lazy bum and start blogging again! The thing is it didn't feel right going back to my old blog, so just before the new year comes in I have decided to start afresh, with a blank page and a new blog "straight from the Paige". 


 As this is a fresh page I have decided to dedicate my first post to a fresh face that has graced our fashion magazines and catwalks this summer...Charlotte Free in wonderland, it's just so Gilbert & George!









.Peace.&.Love.
            




1 comment:

  1. I am TOO excited to see whats coming on your posts... also first follower.... of course! SO happy you have started blogging again. Keep it up xxxx

    ReplyDelete